About – A Local Buzz

About A Local Buzz

At A Local Buzz, our business is to increase sales at your business.

We increase your sales through:

► Providing Leads To Your Local Business
— The main goal of your marketing campaign should be to get your phone to ring.

— We generate leads for your local business and help you convert these leads into paying customers.

►Back End Lead Conversion
— Given that only 3-5% of the population is ready, willing and able to buy your product today, it’s essential that you engage and continue to market to the other 95% of your website / store visitors.
— We capture and track leads from all your marketing channels- Online, Print, Radio and even TV – into a purposeful sales funnel. Your sales funnel ensures your prospects think of you when they are ready to buy.
►Reputation Management
— “Your online identity is determined not only by what you post, but also by what others post about you — whether a mention in a blog post, a photo tag or a reply to a public status update,” – Google
— Find out how to protect your on-line reputation.

►Social Media Marketing
— We help businesses discover how to best use social media tools like Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn to connect with customers, make your business wildly popular and increase sales. Don’t be left out of the conversation.

Specialties: – Selling online
– Getting prospects to call you,
– Integrating and exploiting Social Media into your sales funnel
– Text (SMS) Message Marketing
– Local Business Marketing Consultant


WordPress Security